Kenneth Copeland Biography, Ministry and Lessons From His Life
Kenneth Copeland Biography – Kenneth Max Copeland is an American televangelist born on December 6, 1936. He is a leading author connected with the charismatic movement. He is the founder of Eagle Mountain International Church Inc. (EMIC) in Tarrant County, Texas.
The church was founded in 1967 and his sermons are broadcast throughout the globe. He is also an author of many life-transforming books.
EARLY LIFE AND BACKGROUND
He was born in Lubbock, Texas to the family of Aubrey Wayne and Vinita Pearl Copeland. He was inspired to be a pilot because he was raised near the United States Army Air Forces airfield in Texas.
He and his beloved wife founded Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM) in Fort Worth, Texas after attending Kenneth E. Hagin’s Pastor Seminars in 1967. The ministry’s mission is “Jesus is Lord” and according to him, the ministry has brought more than 122 million souls to Christ.
TELEVISION AND OTHER PROGRAMMES
Since the year 1967, his ministry has held 3 to 6 days conventions across the United States. Copeland and his wife minister at conventions and conferences across the globe. They run programs from Monday through Friday featuring Copeland family members, either alone or with another minister talking on Bible issues.
The ministry is located in Fort Worth, Texas, on a 33-acre property. The value was worth $554,160 in 2008 and $697,454 in 2021 by the Tarrant Appraisal District. The facilities on the property include Eagle Mountain International Church, television and radio production, warehouse and distribution, residences for the family, and an airport for the family.
The ministries employed close to 500 people.
KENNETH COPELAND BIBLE COLLEGE (KCBC)
The bible college is part of the facilities on the ministries’ property. It was certified by Transworld Accrediting Commission International.
RELATIONSHIP & MARITAL STATUS
Kenneth Copeland got married to Gloria Copelan on April 13, 1963. They have been married for more than 59 years and counting. The couple is blessed with two children namely – John Copeland and Kellie Copeland.
He has been married more than once. His first marriage was to Ivy Bodiford in 1955. They were blessed with a child named Terri Copeland Pearsons and the couple divorced in 1958.
He also got married to Cynthia Davis from the year 1958 to 1961.
PUBLICATIONS AND RECORDINGS
- Load Up Pocket Devotional: 31 Devotions to Revolutionize Your Future(Harrison House, July 2004)
- You Are Healed(Kenneth Copeland Publications, July 1999)
- A Ceremony of Marriage(Kenneth Copeland Publications, December 1996)
- Prayer: Your Foundation for Success(Kenneth Copeland Publications, June 1999)
- Kenneth Copeland Reference Bible – Leather Bound(Kenneth Copeland Publications, December 1996)
- Becoming Subject to the Authority of Jesus(Kenneth Copeland Publications, 2001)
- How to Discipline Your Flesh(Kenneth Copeland Publications, June 1999)
- From Faith to Faith: A Daily Guide to Victory(Harrison House, May 2000)
- Pursuit of His Presence: Daily Devotional(Harrison House, September 1998)
- The Wake-up Call(Kenneth Copeland Publications, 2002)
- Classic Redemption(Kenneth Copeland Publications, 2001)
- The Laws of Prosperity(Kenneth Copeland Publications, December 1995)
- Prosperity: The Choice Is Yours(Kenneth Copeland Publications, June 1992)
- Healing Promises(Kenneth Copeland Publications, August 1994)
- Over the Edge: Youth Devotional(Harrison House, September 1998)
- Big Band Gospel(KCP Records, 2003)
- Racism in the Church. Kill the Root, Destroy the Tree(Kenneth Copeland Publications, 2016)
- NET WORTH
Kenneth Copeland has been named by many media outlets as the richest pastor in the world. He is estimated to be worth $350-760 million as of this post.
LESSONS FROM HIS LIFE
He has shown that wealth and riches are an inheritance for believers and we should not be robbed of them. 2 Corinthians 8 vs 9.
Also, we must never be scared of starting all over again. He was married twice before his present thriving marriage. It is never too late to begin afresh for you. Never lose hope. Shalom!